The rates, fees and terms applicable to your account at the Credit Union are provided in this Rate and Fee Schedule. The Credit Union may offer other rates for these accounts from time to time.
Effective Date: JUNE 1, 2012
|i||Regular Share Account||Sub-Account Share Account||Money Market Share Account||Christmas Club Share Account||IRA Share Account||Share Draft Account|
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
0.00%APR 0.00% APY
|Dividend Period||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month|
|BALANCE REQUIREMENTS|| || || || || || |
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$50.00||--||$2,500.00||--||--||$50.00|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid a Service Fee||--||--||--||--||--||--|
|Minimum Balance to Earn the Stated APY||$50.00||$50.00||$2,500.00||--||--||--|
|Balance Method||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance|
See Section 6 below.
|Account transfer limitations apply.||Account transfer limitations apply.||Account transfer limitations apply.||Account transfer and withdrawl limitations apply.||Account transfer limitations apply.||--|
1. Rate Information.The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors.
2. Nature of Dividends.Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the prospective rates and yields that the Credit Union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
3. Dividend Compounding and Crediting.The compounding and crediting of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. Accrual of Dividends.For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the day the Credit Union receives provisional credit. For all accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
5. Balance Information.The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For Regular Share accounts, a Sub Account Share Account there is a minimum average daily balance required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the dividend period. If the minimum average daily balance is not met, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. For all accounts using an Average Daily Balance method, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is determined by adding the full amount of principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
6. Account Limitations.For Regular Share, Sub-Account Share, Money Market Share, Christmas Club, and IRA Share accounts, no more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers may be made from these accounts to another account of yours or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed. For a Christmas Club account, the entire balance will be paid to you by check or transferred to another account of yours on or after October 1 and the account will remain open. You may be charged a withdrawl fee of $5.00 for each withdrawl from the account. For Share Draft accounts, no account limitations apply.
| || |
Share Account Fees
|Christmas Club Account Early Withdrawal fee: ||$5.00 per withdrawal |
| || |
Share Draft Account Fees
|Overdraft/Transfer fee:||$2.00 per item|
|Return Item fee:||$10.00 per item|
|Stop Payment fee:||$3.00 per request|
|Share Draft Printing fee:||Prices may vary depending upon style|
|Postdated Item Request fee:||$3.00 per request|
|Copy of Processed Draft fee:||$1.00 per copy|
| || |
Other Service Fees (applicable to all accounts)
|Account Reconciliation fee:||$30.00 per hour, minimum $15.00|
|Account Research fee:||$30.00 per hour, minimum $15.00|
|Deposited Item Return fee:||$10.00 per item|
|Items Sent for Collection fee:||Cost|
|Wire Transfer (incoming) fee:||$2.00 per transfer|
|Wire Transfer (outgoing) fee:||$10.00 per transfer|
|Travelers Check fee:||American Express no fee|
|Legal Process fee:||$30.00 per hour, minimum $15.00|
|Fax Transmission (incoming) fee:||No charge|
|Fax Transmission (outgoing) fee:||$1.00 per page, if over 5 pages|
|Photocopy fee:||$0.05 per copy|
|Tellers Check fee:||$1.00 per check if over 3 checks|
|ACH Return Item fee:||$10.00 per item|
Safe Deposit Box Fee
|Annual Rental Size:||Fee|
|5 x 5||$20.00|
|3 x 10||$20.00|
|5 x 10||$30.00|
|10 x 10||$35.00|
|Change of Lock:||$30.00|
|Drilling of Box:||Direct to Locksmith|
| || |
Credit Union Membership
|Membership Share:||$50.00 per value|
| || |
| || |
The rates and fees appearing in this Schedule are accurate and effective for deposit accounts as of the Effective Date indicated on this Rate and Fee Schedule. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.
Administration/Operations: (808) 935-2969
Loan Department Line: (808) 961-5550
Fax Line: (808) 961-5932